Frequently Asked Questions About Selling Your Fine Watch
What is Dish Out Cash for Watches?
Watch Selling is a great way to TURN YOUR OLD WATCH INTO GREEN. Transform your unwanted or broken jewelry into cash.
What does Dish Out Cash for Watches buy?
We purchase watches, fine time pieces, railroad watches, and pocket watches. 10K, 14K, 18K, 22K, Gold, Platinum & SILVER!!We also buy estate jewelry, diamonds, watches, sterling silver, coins and coin collectables.
Why is Dish Out Cash for Watches the best way to sell my gold & silver jewelry?
In addition to paying the most for your gold, Dish Out Cash enables you to avoid intimidating experiences at pawn shops and congested jewelry markets. Our selling experience is quick, safe, and hassle-free. Come into any location and one of our knowledgeable representatives will be more than happy to help you. Our reps have over 111 years in the jewelry appraisal business and many have even seen our reps on the popular show “Antique Road Show.”
Are you with The Better Business Bureau?
Yes! We have the highest possible rating from the better business bureau.
Why would I need a Private Appointment?
Some of our clients have large amounts of gold and would prefer to sell in a more private environment. We can come to your home or office to assess your items. Please call us regarding your Private Appointment.
How do you determine how much will be paid for my jewelry?
The purchase price of your jewelry is based on the trading price of gold that day. Each item is sorted and weighed by karat value. Checks are written for the value of your items immediately.
Do I have to sell my jewelry after you quote me?
No. We will determine the value of your items and you can decide.
Do you accept broken, damaged, or mismatched pieces?
Yes! We accept both damaged and broken pieces. Mismatched pieces are perfect for selling since you can’t do anything with them anyways!
Do you buy broken jewelry or items missing stones?
Yes! We accept both damaged and broken pieces.
Do you remove stones from the jewelry?
We only remove stones with your permission.
What if I'm not sure if a piece is real or fake?
We will test your pieces and determine their actual value.
What may be worth money?
Class rings, service awards, sorority pins. Gold and Silver coins, service ware and flatware, hollowware, urns, dental gold, rings, pendants, bracelets, earrings, charms, necklaces and chains. Gold ingots, Gold bars, bullion, nuggets, watch bands and links, bezels, jewelry settings and mountings. We also buy diamond jewelry, platinum jewelry, platinum rings, sterling silver, Old Pocket Watches, Railroad Pocket Watches & Antique Men's Pocket Watches,Rolex, Breitling, Cartier, Patek Philippe, and other fine Watches, Antique Jewelry & Estate Jewelry, Emeralds, Sapphires, Rubies, Silver Certificates Currency, Morgan Silver Dollars, Liberty Dollars & Peace Dollars, Precious Stones & Pearl, 18kt Gold & Jewelry,Old mine cut diamonds Scrap Gold, Dental Gold, Pre-owned Luxury Watches & Pre-owned Jewelry, Grand Baroque Sterling Silver, Bulk Purchase of Old Silver Coins, Wallace Rosepoint Sterling Silver,
ANYTHING GOLD, SILVER, OR PLATINUM! We do not buy gold plate, gold filled, & silver plated items.
What happens to my gold after you buy it?
It is melted and made into gold bars that are then made into gold pellets. The gold pellets are then turned back into gold jewelry. So in essence you are recycling your gold!
How do I send in my gold?
Our patent pending process is simple, secure, and easy. We use a process that is unlike any other buyer. Please go the “Our Process” page to see the process in detail. Here is a brief description of our process.
1. Call Us Now 800-322-2975 or fill out the form here, to request a shipping envelope and tamper evident bag.
2. After you receive the tamper evident tracking bag, place the gold, silver, platinum or other items in the bag. Confirm that every piece you would like to sell is inside the bag. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO VERIFY ALL PIECES ARE IN THE BAG. IT IS A TAMPER EVIDENT BAG. ONCE THE BAG IS SEALED, YOU CANNOT OPEN THE BAG WITHOUT DESTROYING THE TAMPER EVIDENT FEATURE ON THE BAG.
3. Document your jewelry on the bag. Fill out the information on the front of the bag.
4. Insert the tamper evident bag in the pre-addressed & insured shipping envelope.
5. Once the bag is received, we will confirm the tracking numbers. We will then quote you a rough estimate ranging between two figures, BEFORE THE BAG IS OPENED. (*Price is not guaranteed at this point.)
6. IF YOU AGREE TO THE ESTIMATED PRICE, ONLY AT THIS POINT, WILL WE OPEN THE BAG. (what if I don’t agree to the price? Click here)
7. Your items will be tested for value.
8. After determining the value, we will contact you with the final price.
9. Take your check to the bank!
How do I get paid?
You should receive your payment within 24 hours of processing your materials. Once your items have been received, they are evaluated and inspected to determine their value. After professionals have done this, they will determine the payment for your items. You will receive a check for the value of your materials.
Does it cost me anything to send my jewelry?
No, the pre-paid gold mailer kit is completely free to request and completely free to send.
How do you determine what my jewelry is worth?
The value of your items is determined by the value of the precious metals the day of settlement. Depending on what type of material you send in, its weight is compared with the current trading price of that material and you get paid accordingly.
What can I send?
You can see